4. Ostraco Suites | 9 Best Mykonos Hotels & Resorts
Embark on a fantasy holiday as you step into this resplendent luxury boutique hotel in Mykonos. Situated a breath away from the picturesque and vibrant Mykonos town, Ostraco Suites is ideal for those seeking elegance, serenity and unpretentious beauty. Prepare to enjoy an experience beyond imagination.
The enchanting Ostraco Suites with captivating sea view evokes sophistication and glamour with its luxurious suites. Every minute spent in any of the 21 suites is a source of unforgettable experience that will capture the hearts of all guests. The creative interior design focuses on maintaining the traditional architecture of the colorful island of Mykonos.
• Authentic architecture meets contemporary design in the Mykonos hills
• Stylish, restful 21 rooms are individually designed, with sweeping sea views
• Enticing Tapas bar and fine dining in the à la carte restaurant
Worthy of admiration, this luxury boutique hotel offers a creative cluster of stylishly designed suites, refined services and indulgent facilities. The blossoming courtyards and pergolas are in absolute harmony with nature and a restaurant serving organic dishes, welcomes visitors to embrace the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. The hotel also boasts two traditional chapels for wedding ceremonies and a beautiful pool surrounded by white loungers.
5. Casa del Mar Mykonos | 9 Best Mykonos Hotels & Resorts
A stunning beachfront villa and spa resort, Casa del Mar Mykonos overlooks Glifadi private cove in Aleomandra. Nine elegant villas with sea views provide a high level of privacy, some with a private pool or Jacuzzi. Expect a sea-water indoor swimming pool, a revitalizing spa by the private beach and a fully-equipped gym just three miles from Mykonos town.
The villas at Casa del Mar Mykonos are private sanctuaries of indulgence, all with sea views or a private infinity pool. With spacious bedrooms, elegant living spaces and large private terraces with unobstructed views, this is a restful base from which to explore Mykonos.
• Beachside resort overlooking Glyfadi private cove
• Pure-white villas with sea views and private terraces – some with their own infinity pools
• Serene spa by the private beach, with pool, steam baths and bespoke treatments
Rent a car and order a picnic lunch from Casa del Mar Mykonos and roam this stunning island with its celebrated windmills. Spend a day in Mykonos town for designer boutiques, famous restaurants and bars. Return for an indulgent chocolate aromatherapy treatment and a tranquil snooze by the pool.
6. Petasos Beach Resort & Spa | 9 Best Mykonos Hotels & Resorts
A sophisticated resort set on a breathtaking private peninsular surrounded by the Aegean, Petasos Beach Resort & Spa benefits from the most superb sea views. With a stunning pool complex, top-to-toe pampering in a sleek modern spa, gourmet Greek cuisine and just 30 metres from Yialos beach, this is Greek hospitality at its best.
Choose a superior room for a jacuzzi, sauna and a balcony with views of the sea. The heavenly two-tier outdoor pool is linked by a waterfall and surrounded by inviting loungers, while the à la carte restaurant is designed for romantic dining overlooking the sea whether inside Petasos Beach Resort & Spa or out.
• Chic waterfront retreat on a cape between two beaches
• Two-tier outdoor pool and spa offering the latest hydrotherapy treatments
• Relaxed poolside dining and à la carte restaurant serving fresh, Mediterranean cuisine
Relax in Petasos Beach Resort Spa, one of the finest spas on Mykonos with a Thalasso therapy pool decorated with Bisazza mosaics and offering the latest hydrotherapy treatments. Later in the day, hop on a boat and take an excursion to the mysterious island of Delos nearby. In the evening, dine in the VIP Restaurant with its impressive dome and fabulous sea views.